Client satisfaction is MOST important to us! If for any reason you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us so that we can schedule an appointment to fix the issue.
We do not offer refunds on services. When purchasing services, you are paying for our time and the supplies we use to complete the service.
To have your nails fixed, please contact us within five (5) days from your initial service date for our gel polish/dipping service and three (3) days from your initial service date for other services. We do not accept redo appointments after five/three days from your initial service date.
Any issues reported after the time period mentioned above will not immediately be considered a redo but will be assessed case-by-case.
We will re-do any service if you are unsatisfied with the quality provided, given that you tell us immediately after the services have been performed.
The redo policy does not cover a change in service or color.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any guest for improper conduct, tardiness, no-shows, or any other situation we deem inappropriate.
We are not responsible or liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
We understand that sometimes extraordinary circumstances are unavoidable, and you might need to change your appointment. We are committed to providing all of our clients with exceptional care. When a client cancels without providing enough notice, we are unable to schedule another client in their place. Therefore, we kindly ask that you give us 24 hours' notice if you cancel your appointment.
When last-minute cancellations or no-shows happen several times, a cancellation fee of up to 100% of your scheduled services will be applied.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, you might need to wait or reschedule your appointment, or your requested technicians might not be available.
All gift certificate sales are final. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- A deposit is required when booking.
- Lashes must be freshly cleaned (make-up-free) upon arrival.
- Lashes must be at least 40% complete in order to be considered a fill.
- After 4 weeks: 80% of a new set or a new set applied.
- No fills on foreign workers.
- Late arrivals and cancellations:
• NO SHOW:
100% fee for scheduled services
- Before 24 hours: your deposit will be transferred to the new appointment
- Within 24 hours: your deposit will be forfeited
- Last-minute: up to 100% fee for scheduled services
• 15 minutes late:
- Your appointment might need to be rescheduled and a “Cancel within 24 hours or last-minute” fee will be applied.
** Fees must be paid before you book another appointment.